Sunday, August 17, 2008

We've been back from vacation now for 2 weeks and we still cannot seem to break David of his neediness! He always wants to be held and if you are out of his sight he starts crying! Help! (that's me yelling help) The first week we were back, he didn't fight going to bed but now he is fighting it every night again.

He learned "uh-oh" today and he sat on the floor playing for about 10 mins and he just kept saying it over and over, very cute. And I think he has also picked up "shut up", from when we tell Stanley to stop barking at the door. We have to put the dogs out when David eats because otherwise they hover around his chair and he ends up feeding them and not himself. So, we will have to watch that from now on, I don't want him saying that.

I bought this really cute outfit off of eBay, new with tags, it's Kenneth Cole jeans and a shirt/sweater vest. It's so dang cute on him!! It's a 12 month and it fits him perfectly. Here's a picture of it, is he not the most handsome boy?!

As I was getting his stuff ready for toddler class tomorrow, I found his measurements from the doctors office - I cheated my son out of 1/4" ....he's actually 30 3/4" tall which puts him in the 39th percentile and his weight 22#15oz is in the 27th percentile which actually has him in the 30th percentile when you combine the both (not sure how he losses 3 percent, but ... and if I've confused you - don't worry I don't know what I'm talking about either ha)

Anthony left for NC again, so it's me and David for 3 nights unless his trip gets extended. I'm trying to get myself ready for tomorrow as well, so it doesn't take me 2 hours to get ready in the morning. I put together a "Peer Recognition" program for work in Mesa a while back and now I need to find it because we are going to try it in the call center here at Alltel. I think it will be fun and will get everyone involved; I'll just have to rewrite it a bit so it fits this center more.

Hope everyone had a good weekend~

No comments: